It's been awhile between posts coz I've been slack and now my computer has crashed and won't start!!!! I'm blogging on the kids computer, which is old as the hills and slow as! Anyway, I'm hoping I can access some photos that I uploaded previously, which I think are on a shared computer drive. If I can't this will be a very short post!
We're in luck, I've been able to access the photos - yay! :-)
First up, some gorgeous Ink & Spindle screenprinted fabric. The first two are by Lara, the blue one is by Bianca and the Blue Wrens are by Tegan. All three gals are incredibly talented!!!
Now I'm going to show off the Kristen Doran loveliness I bought.
Check out Kristen's shop if you'd like to buy some of her fantastic designs. There is a list of retail stockists on her blog too. Kristen is not only super talented, she is super lovely too, it was such a pleasure to meet her at the Craft Fair, she even signed my "Meet me at Mikes" book, as did the gorgeous Lara from Ink & Spindle.
Okay, dinner's gone cold while I've played around with this post. I hope you love my gorgeous fabric as much as I do. If so, click on the links above and get yourself some homegrown, designed and printed Aussie fabric loveliness for yourself! Go on, you know you want to!
Bye for now,
Hugs,
Kelly :-)








19 comments:
Lots of very talented Aussie ladies! Great stash. So Americans have stereotyped Aussies based on the movie Crococile Dundee...perhaps you'll throw another shrimp on the barbie? :o)
There are so many lovely 'new' australian fabric designers. Love your collection!
Those are some great fabrics. Do you have any plans for them?
Just wondering how you are? Hopefully you're receive my e-mails about the swap!
I L-O-V-E that birch tree print! I want I want!
Thanks for stopping by Kelly :-)
We have so many amazing textile designers in Australia - and most of them are in YOUR stash LOL!!!!!
Just popped in to say hello, I love these fabrics especially the one with the wrens on it.
Come over and say hello.
Karen
I'm a big fan of all those girls and their beautiful work. You have a great stash there!
Got your comment and glad you're still around!
About time you updated this neglected blog isn't it!!!
What yummy goodies you've got. They'd look a treat in my stash too :)
Any ideas about what you are going to make or are they just stash gems for now?
Enjoy your stitching,
Abbe
Very beautiful fabric, I love the bonsai print!
thanks for coming to my blog and entering the giveaway. good luck and thanks for becoming a follower
the blue wrens are just gorgeous
I keep popping over hear to check out if you've posted something new?? Love what you've done so far, post soon?? Love Posie
Hi Kelly,
Sheridan gave me your blog address and said you are looking to share a room at Sew It Together. So am I! I'm planning on being there both the Friday and Saturday nights, if that's your plan too, and you want to split the cost of a twin room, please let me know!
moseling@gotalk.net.au
Cheers, Renae
Lovely fabric in your stash! Australian designers are amazing. Have a great week, Lisa
ooohhh i love Kristens work
Hey Kelly,
Did you get the emails?
Check your emails girl!
Renae
I'm not sure if you check this anymore, but thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, Saffron's fabrics are amazing. I've never worked with purple before, but I'm really excited about this one.
By the way, you have some gorgeous fabrics!
Post a Comment