It's been just over a year since I last posted - doesn't time fly!!!
I have quite a few works in progress that I will post here soon, but this post is to display the lovely fabrics I received as part of a birthday fabric swap that I'm participating in.
I'm a shocking photographer, so I hope you can make out these gorgeous fabrics!
The first parcel I received was from Caryn, and it contained a lovely light blue fq with kids drumming, in a plane and tents and trumpets. Very Cute!!!

The next parcel came from Kim who spoilt me with a pretty fq of red, pink & purple tulips, and some smaller pieces of white with blue clovers; red fabric with silver flowers; and blue fabric with red and yellow flowers.


Next were some pretty fabrics from my good friend Kylie, a baby pink fq with little elephants and a soft purple bambi fq. Kylie also gave me a lovely purple fq (she knows my passion well) and some lovely wooden buttons.


Kristi sent me a pretty cream fq with red spots and black flowers.


Xena sent me a piece of blue and white zig zag fabric with green and red squares and some pretty purple buttons.


Rebecca spoilt me with 16 strips of various thirties fabrics, a gorgeous purple butterfly fq and some unique covered buttons.



Lucky last was an adorable purple fq with pink & purple babushka dolls from Cylie.

I love my birthday swap fabrics - thank you all!








3 comments:
Nice score!
I've added your blog to my list and will be waiting to see some pics of some work (just a bit of pressure there).
Hope you find some use for those strips - they were in my stash for ages but I never got further than admiring them. They are just crying out to be turned into something...
Lovely fabrics Kel. I too am waiting for some new posts!
Your've got a great little stash of fabrics from the swap. I look forward to visiting again and seeing what you have made with them.
Post a Comment