Just a quick post to let you know that I'm still around, and to let you all know about the wonderful giveaway
Amy is having to celebrate two years of her fantabulous
blog. I'm sure you've been there before to see what she's been up to, she is truly inspirational.
So, pop over now and
comment for a chance to win some yummy Monaco & Pretty Please fat quarters (altho I'm hoping I win them)! Check out Amy's gorgeous curved piecing while you're there, it's amazing!!!
I promise to blog some more soon!
Kelly :-)
3 comments:
I don't want to tell anyone about them...therefore increasing my chances. :o)
You find the best giveaways! Interested in going to the Stitches and Craft Show?? 29th - 3rd. I'd have to go on the 29th as I go to Canberra for 5 days on the 30th.
Thanks for stopping by Haby G, I appreciate your comments. I'm off to check out this fabulous giveaway!
Post a Comment