Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Pretty 'n Pink Giveaway at Don't Look Now


Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!  I've just put my eyes back in as they popped right out of my head when I took a peek at Kellie's latest post over at: Don't Look Now! 

Not only is the pattern for these gorgeous cushions available to buy, but Kellie is also hosting a GIVEAWAY - actually, 3 giveaways in one really.  

Do go over and have a look, but be warned, your eyes might pop out too! LOL :-)

"My Sweetheart" cushion - close up of Kellie's applique!

Kellie does the most exquisite applique and quilting, I would truly think that I'd died and gone to heaven if I won one of her cushions.  Here's hoping!!!Bold

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Thanks for the link & for the very kind words!!! Good luck with the giveaway!

Esther said...

Hi, my allotment blog is here which should give you more information than you want about how we are doing :)
http://plot59and60.wordpress.com/
you can always get to it from the link on the side bar on my craft blog too.

Leah said...

Im a big fan of Kellies work too, Love her work