THANK YOU for your well wishes, I'm sure you helped chase that nasty Mr Cold away. Here's a pretty purple flower from me to you by way of thanks! :-)


So, just a very quick post to say I'll be back soon with some news about recent goings on and will show you some of the gorgeous Aussie designed and printed fabric I've acquired recently. Think Ink & Spindle, Kristen Doran and One Red Robin, yay!!!
Before I go, did you see that gorgeous little owl perched proudly up on the right hand side of my blog??? That little owl is there because I'm now a member of the Brissie Brown Owls group. I'm soooooooo excited!!!! I've wanted to be a Brown Owl since I first read about them over at Meet Me at Mike's, and now I am!!!! I'll tell you more about that later too.

Okay, I'm off to bed now, have to get up and haul myself into work tomorrow after two weeks at home sick, so really should get some sleep!!!
Bye for now...... xoxo








6 comments:
This feels slightly transcendental (hope I've spelt that right!!) as I'm still living in the 5th May and your already posting on the 6th!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better after getting a visit from that nasty intruder Mr cold. Well I'll be waiting tea and needle in hand watching missy marple for this news stuff, don't be long!!!!
Hello there fellow new brown owl!! I just saw you email with suggestions for the next meeting and i love your owl softy :-)
I am really excited too about being a new brown owl...! See you at the next meeting!
Glad to hear you are on the mend and hopefully soon will be back to 100%.
Sorry - you've been sick. I wondered why you'd been so quiet.
Our household have all been down over the last month too - need to take out share in a tissue company!
I got my parcel in the mail from you and looking forward to opening it!!!!
Can't wait to meet you on Sunday :)
Hey Kelly - was nice sharing the end of the table with you on Sunday at Brown Owls...still need to call a man about the shop space in West End - perhaps tomorrow :-)
Post a Comment