Nothing drastic, just a nasty sinus infection followed up by a yukky cold which I'm sure is trying to psych me into believing that it's killing me. I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm sneezy, my throat, eyes and nose hurt, my voice is husky, I'm tired and I feel completely YUK!
Please send me some get well wishes, perhaps we can out number this nasty cold and make it back off and leave me alone. I need help people!!!!
I hope you are all healthy, happy and crafting up a storm!
Hugs
Kelly :-)








4 comments:
Sorry you're feeling yucky! I have a saying "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired". Perhaps if you chant that the germ gremlins will disappear.
UGH....feel better soon!
I'm sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Sinus infections can get nasty. We're in our spring season here so I've got the other sinus problem, allergies.
Maybe we need to make a "Quilt of Healing" that can protect us against all these nasty things. Oh wouldn't it be wonderful if it could only be that easy.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and Fergie & Jordie send you their love.
Hey mister nasty please leave her alone!! Hope you are feeling better soon. I got some sewing in this weekend so I am a happy crafter.
Post a Comment