Friday, 6 February 2009

Giveaway Winners

Random Winner
Okay, I went through all 106 comments and took out any double ups so everyone was only in once, this left me with 102 individual entries.  I fed this number into the Random Number Chooser thingy and it came up with number 42.

So, the lucky winner of the random draw is Debbie from the Sunshine Coast.  

Debbie, please email me your address details so I can send you your prize.  I don't have any way to contact you so I hope you read this post!

Favourite Comment Winner
Yeah, great idea Kelly - NOT!!!  I knew it was going to be hard to pick just one favourite comment.  I gave up, I have three.  The first will get some of the yummy yellow and blue fabrics and the second two will get something else that I'm sure you'll both enjoy.  Drum roll puhleeez, the winners are:

1.  sfer - coz you gave me lots of good book tips and you made me laugh with "Anyway. Am I talking too much? Well... you shouldn't have asked!"

2.  Vicki - coz my kitties like to hang around when I sew as well...seems to be a kitty thing.  I have a moggie and two gorgeous ragdoll kitties and they all love to harass me when I try to sew!

3.  Esther - coz you share my love of purple which is the bestest colour there is!!!

Thank you all for your comments, I LOVED reading them all!

Random "Giver" Winner
I used Katy's alphabetical list to give you all a number, I took myself out and that gave me 54 entries into the draw.  The Random Integer Generator said that the winner is number 39

So, the mystery prize winner is Quilty Gal!  This prize is a mystery to me too, I'll pick some yummy things out of my stash over the weekend and they'll be in the post on Tuesday!  I have something in mind, I hope you like it! 

Well, that's all folks!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - you've had a whole HEAP of giveaways going on there!!! Are you sure you'll have any stash left?!

Oh, I get it - that was the plan, right? Clear yourself out, get ready for new shopping. I see...genius!!!

sfer said...

hoooooooooooooooooooray!!!!
oh, i'm so happy!!!
what a great friday!!!
i'll be getting some bits of fabric from australia!!!

I can't put enough smiley faces on this comment :-))))))))))))

what do i have to do now?
should i wait for you to email me?
should i send you my snail mail address?

PS: I hope you DO read at least one of the books, and email me back telling me what you thought about it :-)

Esther said...

Thank you very much for being so generous I'll drop you an email in a moment.

quiltygal said...

ohohohohoh happy dance :) address on way by email
hugs xxxxx