We have 18 participants (which is a lovely, even number) from Australia, Canada, UK and USA - so we can definitely say that this is truly an International Women's Day event!
I have two "no profile" participants (Linny & M) so I can't get back to them and are hoping that they read this post. Linny & M, if you do read this, please email me at kfiedler (at) tpg (dot) com (dot) au and let me know how to contact you. If I hear from one of you and not the other, I'll do a swap with you. If I hear from both of you, then you will be paired up. If I don't hear from either of you, no harm - no foul!
Okay, so that leaves 16 of us. I put our names in a bag and drew them out two at a time, and this is what I ended up with:
7. Jules (Sew Bull Sew) & Mandy (Manda-a-lin)
8. Trasha (Trash can) & Quilty Gal (Quilty Gal)
I'll send you all an email to let you know your partners email details so you can organise to swap addresses. I don't have email addresses for Tammy & Kristin, so I'll post a comment on your blogs to let you know who you are paired with and to ask you to please email them and me.
Please let me know if you have any issues contacting your partner. I have plenty of purple and green fabric to go around so if you don't hear from your partner let me know and I'll do a swap with you.
All the blogs for those participating (except for Linny & M) are listed above with links so you can check out everyone's purple and green fabric on/after 8 March.
Hugs
Kelly :-)








No comments:
Post a Comment