Bet you're all saying, "Oh no, not ANOTHER giveaway!" - NOT!!!!!
I know you love em, and Kylie knows too and that's why she's celebrating her 100th blog with a whole week of giveaways from 11-17 February.
Check out Kylie's Stitch'n Sew everyday to see what's on offer.
Don't forget to see what snippet of info Kylie wants you to comment about, it is great to read your comments and learn a little more about all the crafty folk in blog land (sung to the tune of Noddy's "all the little toys in toyland).
Oh, one last thing - I've got dibs on today's retro scraps and kindred spirit bag giveaway - OKAY! LOL :-)
Thursday, 12 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hello just popped over from I'm a Ginger Monkey, she said your fab.
So hello, hope you don't mind me joining in. Yeay i love giveaways.
Catherine x
Post a Comment