Sunday, 8 February 2009

Sunday Stash

Today I've got a mixed bag of goodies to show you. Some bright/psychedelic fabric, some yummy pink, purple & green Happy Go Retro fabric, and some irresistable Paisley fabric that I just HAD to have! LOL

I had a few issues getting the photography done, firstly, I had to move some kitties off the ironing board (aka the kitty sleeping platform), they weren't impressed at all!

That's Mia shielding her eyes from the bright light, and Sass hanging out down the other end.
Here's Zeek - he really didn't want to move - "I'm comfy mum"
Mia completely ignoring my attempts to coax her off the board.

Then the batteries in the camera went flat and needed to be recharged.  I finally got the photos taken, but they're a bit glary, sorry about that.

Here's the bright/psychedelic selection.
Now for the Happy Go Retro.
And last, but by no means least, some of my lovely paisley fabric.  You know I have more paisley don't you.  I'll have to show that to you another day!
Mission accomplished, even if it is technically Monday now - shhhhhhh, don't tell! :-)

3 comments:

Esther said...

Lovely and bright having just got in from a car journey in driving snow. The happy go retro reminds me of oil on water painting experiments and is a lovely set of colours.

Vicki said...

Well Mia, Sass and Zeek certainly look like they are right at home on top of the fabric. Love your retro psychedelic fabrics.

A fellow quilt blogger had written a wonderful piece on "What is it with cats and quilts?" that I think you would enjoy. check it out at:

http://hettyscreations.blogspot.com/2009/01/conversation-with-mimi-puttin-luv-in.html

dottycookie said...

very yummy - and I love looking at Stash Sunday because I see lots of fabric I would never have thought to buy, and it's all lovely!