Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Baggu Grosgrain Guest GIVEAWAY!!!!

Check out this great giveaway to get yourself a snazzy eco friendly shopping bag.  I have something similar that I take with me everywhere and I gave them away at Christmas as gifts, they are fab.
Baggu Grosgrain Guest GIVEAWAY!!!!

7 comments:

Miya said...

(I don't have your email - I think?!) but wanted to tell you how lovely the fabric is! Thank you so much! I'm working on a quilt and I've already included your fabric!

I love swaps! Yay!

Miya said...

Let me know when you get it!!! Seems like I sent it ages ago! Am pretty sure my other Australian swapper got theirs. Yay!

Miya said...

If it doesn't show up in a bit, you let me know and I will ship you another one! I will not stand for lost fat quarters!!!! We'll track that one =)

Purple and Paisley said...

i was so glad you visited my blog...i've been curious about another purple paisley lover!

Sarah said...

Hi Kelly-- Couldn't locate your email, but wanted to let you know I received the fat quarter yesterday and LOVE it! Big thank you to you. Hope you've received mine!-- Sarah (can't seem to link to my blog through this site?).

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about the pink bin. I had a look to see if I could find a purple one for you but no joy. There's definately a gap in the market there as purple would've been my 1st choice.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner- you came up as a no reply blogger, and it was by chance I saw a link to here from Stephanie.

Anonymous said...

Hia how strange I can now see your profile etc. Maybe blogger messed up? Yes the quilt is pure Art- I loved it so much it got hung in the making-over kitchen within the hour. :-)