Hi everyone (anyone?)!
I didn't get around to posting Sunday Stash last weekend so thought I'd get in early this week.
Today I'm showing some sassy fabric I ordered online from the USA. I already had some of the gorgeous "factory girl" fabric which I used in a bag that is currently sitting in my WIVSP (Works in very slow progress) pile. I needed more of this fabric for the handles so went on the hunt.
SWEET SUCCESS!
"factory girl" - Alexander Henry 2006
I also found some other fabric that I just HAD to have. Again I'm thinking bags - I'm always thinking bags! Actually, softies are starting to occupy my thoughts too, but I don't think these fabrics really lend themselves to softies. Quilts take tooooooooo long. I'm still plugging away at a wonky star quilt top for the Bushfire Quilt Project. I'm hoping to complete it this weekend. I'll post some photos once it's done.
"inked" - Alexander Henry 2006








5 comments:
Hi Kelly, I love your fabric, I have aprticular soft spot for Alexander henry too. You'll really love mixtape too.. Tam xo
So great to meet another blogger from Brissie!
Ha! I now officially have a WIVSP pile too. I thought I was just lazy! Love the faces on those fabrics.
Terrific fabrics. I love Alexander Henry!!!
I need that fabric!!! And yeah I'm thinking bags too, but I'm always thinking bags so I'm no help there :)
Post a Comment