Sunday, 15 March 2009

Sunday Stash - IWD FQ Swap

Hey there, I'm back!  I've been a bit quiet on the blog front, altho I've still been travelling around blogland, drooling at the wonderful creative goodness happening around the place and popping in to say hello and make a comment here and there.  I love blogland, it is such a wonderful place!

Okay, so I've been a bit remiss with posting Sunday Stash, and am totally ashamed as the organiser of the International Women's Day FQ swap that it has taken me this long to show you my goodies.  I was slack in getting my stuff off to dear Katy too, but she's told me [and I choose to believe her :-)], that tardiness is one of her fave qualities in a person.  She loves me!

So....., here are the lovely FQs I received from the Ginger Monkey herself.  


Yes, yes, we were only supposed to send 4 FQs, but like many creative folk, Katy struggles with math, she is a monkey after all! ;-)

Can you read the notes on the gorgeous birdie note paper?  3 FQs of gorgeous Liberty - how darling is that, and very Katy!

Then a little bit of bright, bold Dutch love especially for me!

And last, but definitely not least, some Cath Kidston fabric!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Katy, I LOVE them all!!!!
If you want to see what goodies the others sent and received, click on their names shown here.
Want to play Sunday Stash and show off your goodies, or just want to see what goodies others have in their stash?  Okay, go visit Tam, she'll sort you out!
I was going to do an extra big post and show off my goodies from the Sew Mama Sew swaps I went in, but I'll save that for next week!
Hugs for all of you, and thanks for visiting!
Kelly :-)

No comments: